Pendersoli 10 Ga-Starting out

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pittsspecial

Reaction score
I managed to acquire a Pendersoli double 10 ga- Muzzel loader with the choke tubes and double triggers due to arrive in a few days!! I,ve wanted one for quite some time. The choke tubes ones were difficult to find. I thought of starting with the X10X -10ga gas seal (plastic gas seal) and the BPD-10 10ga preslit wad and some 10 ga over shot cards. I have some 777 and Prodex RS FFG and some variety of lead #5 chilled #4 copper coated......... #8 and #9 lead shot.
I am looking for a starting 10 ga load for me to get use to the gun. Different wads ? Powder recomendations ? Any advise is greatly appreciated.

I have some BP muzzel 12 ga guns that are I think are really nice. I have a Knight 12 ga. a CVA 12ga, and a White 12 ga

Thanks ! pb

I managed to acquire a Pendersoli double 10 ga- Muzzel loader with the choke tubes and double triggers due to arrive in a few days!! I,ve wanted one for quite some time. The choke tubes ones were difficult to find. I thought of starting with the X10X -10ga gas seal (plastic gas seal) and the BPD-10 10ga preslit wad and some 10 ga over shot cards. I have some 777 and Prodex RS FFG and some variety of lead #5 chilled #4 copper coated......... #8 and #9 lead shot.
I am looking for a starting 10 ga load for me to get use to the gun. Different wads ? Powder recomendations ? Any advise is greatly appreciated.

I have some BP muzzel 12 ga guns that are I think are really nice. I have a Knight 12 ga. a CVA 12ga, and a White 12 ga

Thanks ! pb
I'm looking for one also, where do you find one?

Latest posts

Back