Pictures of your co- pilots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a beautiful dog & a great shot of him
Thanks, Easton is our first experiment with a “rehome” dog, and after almost 2 years with us, he’s shaping up to be the best dog we’ve ever had. He was 3 when we got him and had been taken care of physically but had not been given affection or talked to. He didn’t even know simple words like ”come”, “go”, and “treat”. He’s come a long way but still not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

My everyday co-pilot and the best granddaughter/ hunting buddy this old man could ask for
View attachment 40938View attachment 40939

Wow great pics. That is one beautiful happy little lady..Never had children, got married late in life. However, i had red and rust dobies for 21 years. They always were the best dogs you would ever want. It really made my day looking at yours. Ty

Thanks, Easton is our first experiment with a “rehome” dog, and after almost 2 years with us, he’s shaping up to be the best dog we’ve ever had. He was 3 when we got him and had been taken care of physically but had not been given affection or talked to. He didn’t even know simple words like ”come”, “go”, and “treat”. He’s come a long way but still not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
That’s just wonderful to hear.

Wow great pics. That is one beautiful happy little lady..Never had children, got married late in life. However, i had red and rust dobies for 21 years. They always were the best dogs you would ever want. It really made my day looking at yours. Ty
We actually have 3 of the European dobermans 2 black and rust and a giant 115 lb blue male. I've got 10 grandkids only one likes hunting so far.

Back