Pro-Hunter buck...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flint head

Reaction score
pict00962.jpg

Shot this 135lb five point this morning... TC Pro-Hunter, 300 grain Nosler PP, three Jim Shockey's Gold Sticks, and a 777 209. I hit the buck in the shoulder and he went about 30 yards before going down... :D

congratulations on a nice looking buck. He will be some excellent eating there.

Also that is a sharp looking rifle and outfit you have there. I bet that is a good shooter... again, congratulations.

Looks like your season is off to a great start.great photo.....you should have some excellent backstraps there.congratulations

Nice deer Flint...
Great pose. VERY respectful of the deer. I'm impressed! Need more pics as such. :D

Thanks Spit, I couldn't agree more. We need to think about the way we are protraing ourselfs before, during, and after our hunt. Now if you would only invite me out for one of those Iowa gaints I would be really respectful... :wink:

flint head said:
Thanks Spit, I couldn't agree more. We need to think about the way we are protraing ourselfs before, during, and after our hunt. Now if you would only invite me out for one of those Iowa gaints I would be really respectful... :wink:

Promise????

:lol: :lol:

Congrats on ur Pro Hunter Buck!! Its my choice of carry in the upcoming PA Deer season!!

Latest posts

Back