Reloading setup? Please recommend.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the day, Xerox was THE copier place to buy. They praised their customer service/maintenance.

Then Canon and Mita came along and said thiers do not breakdown, and they were right!

I've always been impressed by Dell CS mostly because of one incident in 1997.

The college I was going to (and now have been working for....) was opening a new 150 seat computer lab. This a few months before AOL comes out to the masses, a Pentium 133 chip cost $300 and 8mb of RAM (two 4mb sticks) would run you $160 or so. Weekend before classes started the following Wednesday, someone broke in and stole all 150 cpus and 300 sticks of RAM ... Discovered Monday morning and Dell had 4 techs and replacement parts at the lab doors at 7am Tuesday, and the replacement done by noon and testing done by 4.

Do believe the college did end up paying for the actual parts, but the next-day-on-site response and labor was covered. And when you buy as a small business/home office line of computers they not only have a slightly higher grade of hardware than the "home consumer" lines but they come with basically that same warranty as an inexpensive option, with parts covered for not-working but not for stolen (which I can't blame 'em for). Used it twice on different laptops of my wife's after one of the kids caused screen breakage...

I Recommend the MEC Marksmen. A very well built loader & very smooth! Along with Hornady Lock & load bushings is a winner ! I own one smooth as butter!

Back