• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Rem 700ml .50

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, let’s try this another way:
I’ve put the factory stock on this gun. It’s in good condition.
It has a 22.5” barrel with factory sights & a factory 209 BP.
It has a new trigger guard from Hankins on it.
350.00+shipping
PayPal F&F preferred

Attachments

• IMG_0654.jpeg
    IMG_0654.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0653.jpeg
    IMG_0653.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0655.jpeg
    IMG_0655.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0656.jpeg
    IMG_0656.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0657.jpeg
    IMG_0657.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
You know looking back at the 700 ml it was a muzzleloader that had such potential, of course it became a great rifle to build into something else and that's past for the most ,but at this place along the timeline of muzzleloading to me it has become a rifle worth saving,, I purchased a really nice almost brand new stainless on Modern Muzzleloader that had the badger upgrade it's such a nice rifle it runs so clean shoots as good as most of the custom or semi Custom Guns I have, yes buy that 700 ml we'll look up in another 4 or 5 years and it won't be very many of those left in good shape some of us will look back and wish we would have picked one up while we could well you still can

You know looking back at the 700 ml it was a muzzleloader that had such potential, of course it became a great rifle to build into something else and that's past for the most ,but at this place along the timeline of muzzleloading to me it has become a rifle worth saving,, I purchased a really nice almost brand new stainless on Modern Muzzleloader that had the badger upgrade it's such a nice rifle it runs so clean shoots as good as most of the custom or semi Custom Guns I have, yes buy that 700 ml we'll look up in another 4 or 5 years and it won't be very many of those left in good shape some of us will look back and wish we would have picked one up while we could well you still can
x2. That badger ridge kit, completely changed my attitude towards mine, I knew they shot anyways but had their own problems, my dad took a lot of deer with his with just the #11 cap. I have his bolt sent off now having Tom install the kit. Well worth the money!

Just because you don't need it doesn't mean you don't deserve it Eldiablo....
and there's always another way of looking at things .. it needs you. During this time of giving, please remember the poor firearms in need of a good home.
Eldiablo, if things were reversed wouldn't you hope that someone like yourself would step up and save you from another lonely holiday?

and there's always another way of looking at things .. it needs you. During this time of giving, please remember the poor firearms in need of a good home.
Eldiablo, if things were reversed wouldn't you hope that someone like yourself would step up and save you from another lonely holiday?
X2 🙏

Be careful purchasing anything on line if seller requests Friends And Family thru PayPal. You have no recourse if things go bad. I got ripped off of $300 myself from who I thought was legit. Don't use F&F.

Be careful purchasing anything on line if seller requests Friends And Family thru PayPal. You have no recourse if things go bad. I got ripped off of $300 myself from who I thought was legit. Don't use F&F.
Ordinarily that would be sage advice but in this case I’d have no concerns using it. This is a very well known member.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back