• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Rem 700ml .50

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful purchasing anything on line if seller requests Friends And Family thru PayPal. You have no recourse if things go bad. I got ripped off of $300 myself from who I thought was legit. Don't use F&F.
Vouch 1000% for nine, and like Rob said well known member, we usually do a great job at weeding out scammers very quick.

Me too. I would send him cash, sight unseen. Tom/ninering62 is a no bs guy.

Thanks brother, the feelin is quite mutual
Geez guys....get a room!......LOL I feel the love! Seriously I've never dealt with Ninering62 but just from his post I can tell he is a stand up guy. I hope he soon sells this rifle because I want to put one up for sale too but don't want to jump over his sale.

This is a smokeless, correct? Tempting. What powder/bullet combos have worked well for you?
As CGhost stated, its not a smokeless, it wouldn't be listed for anywhere near this price if it was.
I initially bought it &another one in .54 to do smokeless conversions out of them. But I later decided to go in a diff direction & they need to get sold to finance those other builds. I have not shot either one of them. It is a standard .50 1:28 twist & theres a lot of well established info on sabot loads as well as bullet to bore loads for it.

Back