• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Romanian Tokarev for sell

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Romanian Tokarev I'd like to sell.

I'm in North Houston, TX and I'm willing to drive a ways. I have two magazines. It's got the trigger safety as required for import. It's a good shooter. I'd like to meet at a shooting range so you could test it.

My asking price is $400

Last edited:
I'm sorry about no asking price. I'd like $400 for it.

I'll ship it through an FFL if you're not local to Houston. If you are in Houston I'll write up a firearms bill of sale. It qualifies as a C&R, so you only need a C&R FFL to ship and receive it. Being it's a pistol, USPS won't take it and so I'll have to charge you whatever the shipping FFL charges me for shipping.

you ever get up to the Dallas area?

do you happen to have any ammo for it? holster?

you ever get up to the Dallas area?

do you happen to have any ammo for it? holster?
I don't get up to Dallas much these days. I have part of a box of ammo for it. Enough to demonstrate it. I don't have a holster for this one. You can get the vintage holsters from time to time on ebay or I noticed the other day that Amazon lists a hard plastic holster for the Tokarev along with rubber grips.

Latest posts

Back