Sad day…..he’s gone

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregK

Reaction score
For those of you that remember Carlos, I have sad news to pass along. Carlos passed away yesterday. He had been having some issues & it happened pretty quickly. I wont be sharing details of his passing unless his wife wants me too.

I talked to him twice a day right up until his hospitalization last Thursday. We referred to each other as brothers because that’s how we both felt. I already miss him. A great man has been called home.
Carlos probably did more to resurrect & expand this sport than any other person.

RIP brother. You were a good & faithful servant who loved God, country, & especially family.

Greg

The good news is, someone is letting everyone know this man passed. No one is left wondering "Where's Carlos". I didn't know him or was I even aware of him but, now I am. God bless him and all that knew and loved him. Steve

Carlos was a good guy. Years ago I bought a Apex 50cal hex head bp muzzleloader barrel and later on another Apex frame when he worked for Eds gun shop. Condolences to his family and everyone who was fond of him.

Sincere Condolences.
I bought my first ever Blackhorn 209 powder through him.

For those of you that remember Carlos, I have sad news to pass along. Carlos passed away yesterday. He had been having some issues & it happened pretty quickly. I wont be sharing details of his passing unless his wife wants me too.

I talked to him twice a day right up until his hospitalization last Thursday. We referred to each other as brothers because that’s how we both felt. I already miss him. A great man has been called home.
Carlos probably did more to resurrect & expand this sport than any other person.

RIP brother. You were a good & faithful servant who loved God, country, & especially family.

Greg
Rest in peace. Thank you for all you’ve done to help me out with muzzle loading. You will be missed.

Thanks for posting this Greg. I bought my first Omega from him in a laminate stock along with a 45 cal Accura both from his personal stock. A long time ago, back when Jonathan had his forum. He was always helpful and encouraged me to post my experiences to share and learn with others. A sad day for certain.

Back