savage 210 slug gun

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckhammer

Reaction score
i purchased a savage 210 slug gun in dec.05. while it shot accurately i have had to return it 2 times and now i am returning it for a third time. shipping is getting to be too much. at first it would not reject the empties, then it would not make the shell go off,now the bolt is broken,now i am wondering what is going to break next. i am getting tired of boxing it up and having it sent back 2 hunting season in a row,just when i need it the most.

Buckhammer, I am sorry to hear of your problems. I have one and it works and shoots fine. Savage should take care of your needs but a call or E-mail to their customer service director about your specific issues might net you a new gun instead of a repair.

SAVAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR

Joe DeGrande
Director Of Customer Service
Savage Sports Corp.

[email protected]
413-568-7001 ext4139

The Savage 210 turned me into a muzzleloader nut. Sent mine back to Savage twice. It was the most accurate slug gun I have ever owned and was also the most unreliable I have ever owned. Failure to feed was the biggest problem I had with that gun.

Back