Seneca at the range

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday morning had wonderful weather here in central Indiana and it actually coincided with a day off for me. Got the 32 Seneca to the range and made sure it was still shooting straight. Load was 15 grains Swiss 3f, .315 swaged round ball, 1 to 7 ratio Balistol/ Water .010 patch soaked then allowed to air dry. Was able to shoot 20 rounds at 40 yards from bench before my accuracy started to drop. Couple of spit patches and right back on track. Also shot a few 32 caliber Buffalo Bullet Ballets. Lots of fun but not quite as accurate. Love this little gun. I have a Cherokee that shoots just as well in near mint condition but never shoot it as the Seneca suits me better. Ill post a couple of photos shortly but had a great day and had not shot due to work in quite a while.

Good shooting. I love my Seneca as well. Mine is a .36 but I just got a .45 barrel for it which I haven't shot. Probably won't either as I have 2 other .45s. I'll just keep it at the .36 and let it be my little squirrel rifle. And you're right they are really fun to shoot.

Back