• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD TC Cherokee 32 Caliber

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Guys I am selling off a couple of guns. First will be my 32 Cherokee. This gun is near mint condition perfect bore and a really nice stock I would rate this gun 98 percent or better. I will post some pics later today. $600 plus $25 shipping. If someone lives close, I will throw in some Powder, Patches, Caps and balls to get you started. This little gun is a tack driver but sits because I have a 32 Seneca that I shoot. I will drive to meet within 1.5 Hours of Tipton, Indiana.

Ron if this was your 32 Seneca I would seriously consider it to go along with my .36 and .45.
Still at $600 its not too bad a deal.

Last edited:
Pics of the Cherokee.
Beautiful rifle you have there! I don’t have a Cherokee but I do have an equally nice Seneca in .36. The 36 cal. balls are a little easier for my old fingers to handle

Attachments

• IMG_3818.jpeg
    IMG_3818.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3816.jpeg
    IMG_3816.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3815.jpeg
    IMG_3815.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3812.jpeg
    IMG_3812.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Those are very nice rifles and in a great squirrel caliber. I roamed the squirrel woods with a Traditions "Crockett" .32. I no longer have it and regret ever letting that tackdriver get away from me.

This Cherokee wouldn't happen to come with the original factory box by any chance ... would it?

OK, thanks.

It's a BEAUTY, & I'm thinking long & hard on pulling the trigger on this one... 🤔

Guys I am selling off a couple of guns. First will be my 32 Cherokee. This gun is near mint condition perfect bore and a really nice stock I would rate this gun 98 percent or better. I will post some pics later today. $600 plus $25 shipping. If someone lives close, I will throw in some Powder, Patches, Caps and balls to get you started. This little gun is a tack driver but sits because I have a 32 Seneca that I shoot. I will drive to meet within 1.5 Hours of Tipton, Indiana.
Is the 32 cal TC Cherokee still available? If so, let me know how I can pay for it.

I left you a message, if needed, here is my email address
[email protected]

I am new to this web site.

Latest posts

Back