Shooting with Bestil and a few others.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rio

Reaction score
Spent the last two days shooting with Bestil and a few others from here who's screen names I don't know at the NMRA national shoot. While I had about my worst ever performance to date I got to see som really well built rifles in front of some really good shooters. I was impressed not only in the shooting but the williness of these fellas to help. Thanks to those who helped me and was great meeting the rest of you.

Rio,
Keep shooting this muzzleloader game has a never ending learning curve and i believe thats what makes it so much fun.
Believe me i love shooting and competing but the NMLRA is filled with knowledge and some great people.
I commend your effort and im confident you will return a better shooter and with a rifle shooting groups you desire!

Will do, ordered a scale for starters. I think that was part of my problem. I looked at my sighter on the 50 last night. I have never shot that poor of group with this rifle. No doubt there are other issues as well.

Back