Slam Fire Action

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbclayton

Reaction score
Who builds the actions for Whites muzzleloader? Or does anyone know where someone could order just the action similar to what's on a Whites Bison? TIA

I think you’re only options are contacting Doc himself and see if he possibly has what you’re looking for or finding used parts someone might be willing to part with. What exact parts are you looking for?

I'm looking for a similar style action and bolt that I can build off of. Needs to be a percussion cap system.

Harley, I'm not familiar with a "sewer" rifle. Do you just mean someone's worn out White and fix it up how I like it?

Yes, exactly. If all you need is the action, I think you should be able to find a less than pristine donor rifle. Just an option.

Harley's got the right idea, imho. Plus, you would presumably have a stock, trigger, and misc parts that you would have to source otherwise.
I'm in the process of building a .410 on a g-series action. I bought the rifle at a good price, and I'm going to sell the .504 ss barrel after my build is complete. Still expensive, but i can't imagine buying every part piece by piece.

Latest posts

Back