SPRING SALE - GRRW.CA POOR BOY RIFLE

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
SPRING  SALE

GRRW.CA Poor Boy Rifle by Doc White

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_1.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_2.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_3.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_4.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_5.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_7.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_8.gif

GRRW CA Poor Boy <a href='/tags/1' rel='nofollow' title='See all tagged subjects with: #1'>#1</a>, in honor of my great friend Greg Roberts (part owner of GRRW back in the day), his original design, iron mounted fullstock, kit # 225A,  15/16″  diameter barrel  42″ long  and 50 caliber,  AA maple, Siler flintlock, forged iron furniture, really cast but looks like it was forged,  nail in nose of butt, antler toe plate, no buttplate, single trigger,  grease hole.  

FOR SALE    POR  OBO
Email Doc at:  [email protected].

What's it worth?

Looks like mine but I have original set triggers said:
SPRING  SALE

GRRW.CA Poor Boy Rifle by Doc White

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_1.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_2.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_3.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_4.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_5.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_7.gif

Grrw.CA_Poor_Boy_1_8.gif

GRRW CA Poor Boy <a href='/tags/1' rel='nofollow' title='See all tagged subjects with: #1'>#1</a>, in honor of my great friend Greg Roberts (part owner of GRRW back in the day), his original design, iron mounted fullstock, kit # 225A,  15/16″  diameter barrel  42″ long  and 50 caliber,  AA maple, Siler flintlock, forged iron furniture, really cast but looks like it was forged,  nail in nose of butt, antler toe plate, no buttplate, single trigger,  grease hole.  

FOR SALE    POR  OBO
Email Doc at:  [email protected].

Neil has memory problems and has stopped building guns, its just day to day projects now.  He's a very nice kicked back guy that's always fun to talk to or visit.

Sorry to hear about Neil. I bought mine from GRRW in 78'(S/N184) if my memory serves me right, I'm having some troubles too or so my wife tells me. I don't have memory problems that I can think of! I just tell her my brain is so full that it's an organizational issue and as soon as I can get around to it I'll find it. Simple and it works good. It's a good thing to talk to you and follow on here. Wish we could get together around a fire and sing " put another log on the fire" and pass the jug with the home made mead wine. kicked back

Kicked Back said:
Sorry to hear about Neil. I bought mine from GRRW in 78'(S/N184) if my memory serves me right, I'm having some troubles too or so my wife tells me. I don't have memory problems that I can think of! I just tell her my brain is so full that it's an organizational issue and as soon as I can get around to it I'll find it. Simple and it works good. It's a good thing to talk to you and follow on here. Wish we could get together around a fire and sing " put another log on the fire" and pass the jug with the home made mead wine. kicked back
Carl Walker has the record books of GRRW (guarded like they were gold).   :)  He'll look up your rifle just for kicks the next time I visit him. Carl, Doc White, Les Bennett and Ron Paull are still building the GRRW guns, just under as different name now - GRRW Collectors Association.  They members of this group would like me to put together another GRRW Rendezvous for 2020 (they don't realize how much work that is, still thinking about it). Our last one was a success and everyone that came had a good time seeing all the GRRW gunsmiths - "Doc and the Boys" as someone referred to them. Sorry got off on something that is special to probably only me.

Your memory is like so many as you say; "my brain is so full that it's an organizational issue and as soon as I can get around to it I'll find it." we all have some issues like yours. Once in a while we become over loaded and something is bound to trickle out ....  then we hear about it from the spouse.

Latest posts

Back