SSK BREECH PLUGS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogo

Reaction score
Is SSK Firearms CVA breech plugs with vent liners reputable? I would like to replace my CVA Optima V2 breech plug one with a vent liners but do not know where to get a good one. Any help?

Thanks a bunch. I will now go ahead and order one. I appreciate the help.

Ordered 1 yesterday and it has already been shipped

If Lehigh made breech plugs for White and TC, all my guns would have theirs plugs in them. So Ive had to resort to modifying the OEM plugs to accept their ventliners.

I just installed one in my Accura MR. Overall, excellent quality and very fast shipping.

I wish there was a factory option for a ginishbother than stainless steel so the plug didn’t stick out against the black nitrided barrel, but that’s a minor complaint.

I just installed one in my Accura MR. Overall, excellent quality and very fast shipping.

I wish there was a factory option for a ginishbother than stainless steel so the plug didn’t stick out against the black nitrided barrel, but that’s a minor complaint.
Ive been thinking about getting one of mine nitrided. I have a ss Omega i want to get nitrided someday and would just include a couple extra breech plugs when i do.

Back