T/c Omega sml

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been putting together a Omega sml with one of Mark Woodman 45 cal McGowan barrels.I spoke to Boyds Stocks today and according to them it should ship next week.If any one else has already did this conversion would it be possible to see a picture of how it looks and turns out?I have read reviews of members of how they shoot but I am curious as to how they look.I was going to go with the Coyote look but thought it was to light of a color to be out in the woods so I went with the Forest green look.It has brownngray and green color to blend in.Thank you'all.

Hey guys,my apologies about the above thread.After I did it I realized that there is a thread for pictures of the Omega muzzleloaders already posted.My Dr. changed my medicine again and it isscrewing up my memory.I have a hard time remebering what day of the week is let alone anything to do with yesterday. Can't remember what I had for breakfast3 hours ago,let alone anything time past.Trouble is I bon't know what title the thread is under.

Top one in maple is a Boyds with one of Mark's smokeless barrels

Attachments

• 20221209_143756.jpg
    20221209_143756.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
I have been putting together a Omega sml with one of Mark Woodman 45 cal McGowan barrels.I spoke to Boyds Stocks today and according to them it should ship next week.If any one else has already did this conversion would it be possible to see a picture of how it looks and turns out?I have read reviews of members of how they shoot but I am curious as to how they look.I was going to go with the Coyote look but thought it was to light of a color to be out in the woods so I went with the Forest green look.It has brownngray and green color to blend in.Thank you'all.
If I wanted to learn more about converting an Omega to smokeless, where should I inquire?

If I wanted to learn more about converting an Omega to smokeless, where should I inquire?
Do a search on this forum for posts. There is really nothing to it - you just buy a smokeless barrel from Woodman and replace the factory barrel on your Omega.

Give Mark Woodman a call with questions and to talk about options.

https://woodmanarms.com/

Hey guys,my apologies about the above thread.After I did it I realized that there is a thread for pictures of the Omega muzzleloaders already posted.My Dr. changed my medicine again and it isscrewing up my memory.I have a hard time remebering what day of the week is let alone anything to do with yesterday. Can't remember what I had for breakfast3 hours ago,let alone anything time past.Trouble is I bon't know what title the thread is under.
I feel badly for you and know what you're going through. I've had awful problems with prescription meds. I can't tolerate blood pressure meds or cholesterol meds at all. They make a terrible mess out of me. I do take meds for depression and anxiety and can barely tolerate them.

With medicine for ptsd,anxiety and depression,stage 3 kidney failure,and a stomach hernia not to mention other ailments I never know what medicines to take at what time.I hate taking medicines that have worse side effects than the problem I already have.

Back