Team big6x6

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Reaction score
I need everyone's first and last name that attended this hog hunt so I can make a banner like Team Blue-Dot's. Post them here please.

Thanks, My memory for names is horrible. :oops: I have a few already(added yours to my list). This makes 15. I know we had 17 total. Who am I missing?

Chuck Hill
Kristel May
Harry Hill
Matt Hill
Terrell Milby
Patrick White
Angie White
Randy Wakeman
Duane Wakeman
Jim Byrne
Patrick Allen
Tom Drechsler
Jeffrey Herrmann
Nougzar Boukiia
J.J. Smithey
Jon Gillen
Derron Hollenbacher
Craig Shull

These are the one's I know for sure attended.

P.S. If my spelling is off let me know so I can get it right. Sorry Scott for the spelling error on your banner. It's fixed now.

Sorry about that. Dang brain farts. :oops:

Got full names for team Doohan? I'm missing their three names. I know it's JJ but can't remember what else. JD is Jon Gillian? sp? And Darrel/Darren? I noticed I didn't have Craig. What's his last name? Sorry, my memory for names is abysymal. :oops:

That makes 18 total so we've accounted for everyone. 17 hunters, 1 non hunter.

Ok, so anyone know Craig's last name? That's the last name I need.

big6x6.jpg

big6x6.jpg

Remove the spaces.

Everyone from team 6x6 that wants pictures send me an email at [email protected]

We have Grouse's pics uploaded. Also please note if you took pics. If you took pictures make up 1 cd with them and when I send you the picture links I'll also send you Grouse's address so you can send him the CD from which he'll upload your pictures also.

This is experimental. We're trying to find an effeciant way of exchanging photo's without sending everyone a cd of your pics. If this works we'll start doing this for every get together. This way your only out 1 CD instead of 1 for everyone that attended. Also, please delete any pictures that didn't turn out good.

Back