Tennessee SCMETLR Woods walk Shooting Fun....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 30577

Reaction score
I spent last weekend shooting a wacky fun WoodsWalk course set up at the SCMETLR's 2023 rendezvous in eastern Tennessee.
Yes...the cameras went with me !!
Enjoy the wacky fun we had at this event:

Wow, that sure looks fun. The weather, the area, the smokers, and the camaraderie all in a one day. Them are a good bunch of red necks. 👍👍

I watched on the tube yesterday. Noticed all i saw were rock sparkers n appeared to be trade guns or smooth bore . Is this right ? I suppose that is what is allowed ?

I watched on the tube yesterday. Noticed all i saw were rock sparkers n appeared to be trade guns or smooth bore . Is this right ? I suppose that is what is allowed ?
Yes...this was a smoothbore Woodswalk event.
9 of the 10 shooters were competing in a blanket shoot using smoothbores.
Yours truly came here came in as a proud last place winner....LOL

Yes...this was a smoothbore Woodswalk event.
9 of the 10 shooters were competing in a blanket shoot using smoothbores.
Yours truly came here came in as a proud last place winner....LOL
Well at least you placed n thats all the counts Mark. I need to find a group that is closer to home n for rifled barrels. Don't matter to me if is rock sparkers or cap poppers. At my age i just like to enjoy the outing

Well at least you placed n thats all the counts Mark. I need to find a group that is closer to home n for rifled barrels. Don't matter to me if is rock sparkers or cap poppers. At my age i just like to enjoy the outing
Yes....I agree. I went shooting rifled barreled guns with these fellars last summer.
This was my 1st visit with the Tennessee boys...
Enjoy this similar wacky video:

I live in TN and would love to participate something like that. How do I sign up or find groups?
Here is a list of Charter clubs within the NNLRA.
The SCMETLR group will probably have another shoot next month.
I scanned the Tennessee listings for your convenience.
It is a good place to start looking for events:

NMLRA Charter List..jpeg

Me too....in fact, the 1st time I was shooting with these fellers I used a flint and a cap rifle.
They don't care what you bring...having fun shooting is what its all about.

Back