The Pro-Hunter strikes again...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flint head

Reaction score
pict01402.jpg

Shot this 5x4 yesterday evening... He was chasing a doe in the woods bordering a field that my ground blind was set up on. The doe came out and almost got in the blind with me,,, finally she walked on out in the grass field. I could still hear a deer walking in the woods and after about five minutes this guy came out after his doe... I rested the cross hairs tight behind his shoulder at 57 yards and BANG. When the smoke cleared he was lying right where the big Nosler slug hit him.

Nice going there Flint Head. That is a good looking deer you got there.

Nice deer!

Lots of happy Pro Hunter owners out there! Nice looking stick there!

Thanks guys!! I'm trying to figure out some recieps for this guy, boy did he stink... anyone got a good dish for rutie buck meat?

Love it, nice job! I am a little jealous of your hunting clothes though. If I went outside dressed like that yesterday I would have froze solid inside two minutes. :lol:

flint head said:
Thanks guys!! I'm trying to figure out some recieps for this guy, boy did he stink... anyone got a good dish for rutie buck meat?

Just add... a grinder, smoker and ..... The Jerkey will be the best ever!!
8)

Love it, nice job! I am a little jealous of your hunting clothes though. If I went outside dressed like that yesterday I would have froze solid inside two minutes.

:lol: That's one of the nice things about S.C. it will be fairly warm during the later months of deer season... now if we only had big bucks to go along with that nice weather :roll:

Flinthead,

That "Buck" does deserve a smile. I agree with the clothes. you look like you are dressed for an early season ML hunt.

We got snow on the ground yesterday and my hunting buddies are driving to Marylands Eastern shore to hunt "Sika" deer today. With snow they will do well.

Greg

Hey that sound great Choc,,, I was smiling on the inside, heck I'm still tickeled that's the biggest deer I've killed in five years.

Flinthead,

I just love it when a T/C pro hunter does its job..of course having you behind the gun pulling the trigger results in a picture post.

Greg

Hey you know how it is Choc, I make this muzzleload'n thang look good... :roll:

Latest posts

Back