Tis the day for animals!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Yesterday I took pictured of 9 deer in the back yard, 25 yards from my bed room window. I had to scare them off once they started to nipple on the apple the plum trees, but they still hung around, outside of the yard. In total, between 14-16 deer just surrounding the place!

Today I went to check the camera out back and it didnt have an SD card!

On the way back, I took Bubba for a longer walk and ran into a dozen elk on the mountain laying out in the sun! Huge freakin bodies this year. I got to within 150 yards before bubba came running along and I had to call him to stop. They just went up and over the side of the mountain towards the back.

Way to damn cool! Nothing like that gets my heart pounding.

Jon how exciting! I read your post and immediately asked my wife if we could move next door to you....she answered "no".   I'll have to turn on TV to watch wildlife like that.  :(

:cheers: :cheers:

Your right about that Jonathan. Anything to do with critters and or getting ready for hunting gets my adrenaline pumping.

Ray............:thumbs up:

Use to be a time I couldn't sleep prior to opening day At 79 I'm lucky if I get up LOL

Latest posts

Back