UPS Shipping

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swamp

Supporter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right spot for this, Mod's please move if necessary. Found out the other day that UPS Stores, WILL NOT ship anything gun related, gun parts, not even a scope. I had to go to a UPS HUB to ship. The guy there there told me they started that just recently???

Also, they require you to SHOW THEM the Muzzleloader you are shipping to verify it is indeed a muzzleloader. So be ready to open your package when you go to ship. PITA!

Not sure if this is the right spot for this, Mod's please move if necessary. Found out the other day that UPS Stores, WILL NOT ship anything gun related, gun parts, not even a scope. I had to go to a UPS HUB to ship. The guy there there told me they started that just recently???

Also, they require you to SHOW THEM the Muzzleloader you are shipping to verify it is indeed a muzzleloader. So be ready to open your package when you go to ship. PITA!
Not a fan of Ace Ventura Shipping aka UPS. They also have had numerous reports of firearms shipped arriving damaged as in broken stock with skid tire marks on box....USPS or FedEx -- Service Center not a drop off store

I do know USPS has had very bad results as well with shipping. I personally know two people who never got their package and to this day no one knows where they went. So I am skeptical with all shippers these days no matter who it is. I just wanted to post the info I found out the other day with UPS, as I've never had those things happen before when using their service.

I think it depends on where you ship from. Fed X is absolutely the worst in Ms.
We stopped shipping FedEx in late 2020. Our bills were in the 1000's yet they have never contacted us to ask why we stopped using them. They neither care about customers or the quality of their services.

I get an occasional e-mail from Fedx stating that the portable generator I ordered is in transit. I ordered generator three years ago, never received it and got refunded for it. Got to be the most traveled generator in history.
i had a zippo get sent to alaska instead of md took a full year for fed ex to realize they made a mistake lol

Back