Vihtavuori Powders Online

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Randy, At one time it was hard to find in the Baltimore, MD. area, did manage to pick up some on a VA. hunt though. Have not checked lately.

Can only get from one Canadian dealer(hole sale) $77.00 for 2lb plus tax plus HASMAT chages, :cry: plus regular shipping total 139.99 :(

The HAZ-MAT was $15.00CND,I think the shipping is what was expensive in the $40.00 range :shock:

I should have enough to last me for a while now- one of our local gunshops sold out this week-( doohan- ya should have come!) - bought 8lbs v110 for $60 :D - didn't make it to the firearms sale today though (about 500 guns)-had company from out of state :x wife wouldn't have liked it if I left...

I only wish I could buy it everyday for that price :lol: The prices on powder was both high and low- didn't have any 2015 left- what I really wanted...the Vihtavohri powders sold the cheapest- no 458 bullets either...oh well. :(

getonit said:
I should have enough to last me for a while now- one of our local gunshops sold out this week-( doohan- ya should have come!) - bought 8lbs v110 for $60 :D - didn't make it to the firearms sale today though (about 500 guns)-had company from out of state :x wife wouldn't have liked it if I left...

MAN! I heard all about it.. missed out for sure! Ruger lam/ss 25-06 heavy barrel went for $150! I looked that gun over so many times.. makes me sick thinking about it!

I am in dire need of several powders!!

Latest posts

Back