Walmart close out

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went Back to see what was left. Brush and swab set .74 bought them all
Breech blog grease. 74
Bore cleaner solution 1.15
Ball starter were 2.74
Couldn't help it bought 46.00 worth of them. For some reason they raised the price on the pellets to 22.00, they were 8.00. Oh well there's still some deals left.

I was at the local Walmart earlier this afternoon.
They had a Traditions Buckstalker rifle, the only gun left in the store. It was a stainless barrel, black stock, no sights, just the scope rail on it.
Marked down to $ 118.00.
I almost bought it.

Moral of the story, be on top of this next year around this time too. They will restock ML stuff for ML hunting seasons, and around this time next year it will also be on clearance, I imagine.

They do this after every season I believe. I know they do after spring turkey season. I have lots of turkey specific ammo, decoys, calls etc. My two son-in-laws will have a lot of fun going through the sporting goods in my garage when I'm no longer able to use this stuff!!😂

First post, but due to this thread I went to the nearest Wally world in Franklin KY. Picked up my 2nd muzzleloader (first was an old Hawkin 30 years ago). I got a 50 cal CVA V2 LR in brown patriot cerakote, Konus scope and mount, Nitride treated with Realtree Timber thumbhole stock. Marked down to 330.., they have one left and 3 50 cal stainless steel Optima V2's with the same Konus scopes for 266 left. Everything else is gone.........but they are marking down all of their crossbows as well......the guy did say they had 3 of the Traditions Nitrofires marked down to 100, and one guy bought all of them lol Once again Thanks!!!

Back