We are in a **** Load of Trouble.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you.  Glad you're not dumb.

But if you walk like a duck and quack like a duck, I thought you'd be a duck.

Old Smoke said:

Smoke, my friend. I like you. Please, play nice with my other friends?
Please?

Maybe we should all leave the politics out of our nice little hobby club?

And, I like ducks. ;)

Im wondering if we all aren't dumb. We keep electing the same thing and it keeps getting worse. Why do we do it. Were all sitting here bitching about this democrat and that republican and still voting for the worse of the 2 evils. All the while the state of America keeps getting worse and worse. The world looks at us with total disrespect anymore. Obama and his cronies have made us the laughing stock of the world. The military people are treated like **** but are thrown to the wolves when it comes time to fight for america. Our healthcare system is worse now that it was before Obamacare and these idiots keep taking benefits away for the senior citizens  of this country. The senior citizens of today have done nothing more than busted there ass most of there life paying  taxes and doing the right thing so that these over paid thieving politicians of today can take benefits away while the cruise over the top of us in there big jets. Something is wrong the chalk board. I think a big eraser might need to be used. Al

As an Independent, I will step in here. Object if you will. We will likely decide the election.
Yes, we will decide the next presidential election. Neither political party is worth two hoots in hell.

The worst thing that ever happened to the US is the all volunteer military. When we had the draft politicians were more careful about jumping into wars. Political criminals today are much less reluctant to send troops into harms way. Some of them even make the point "after all they are volunteers".

There are tens of thousands of disabled veterans of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq who are not getting proper medical treatment. The VA hospital in OK City has been a cesspool of incompetence for decades. The OK City VA hospital has had five directors in three years. The OK congressional delegation could give a big rats ass less. Apparently the head of the VA cares less too.

The signature wound of the Afghan and Iraq wars is a Traumatic Brain Injury: Tens of thousands of troops and veterans have brain injuries from IEDs. Many are not getting proper treatment. Early in the Iraq war, one Rumsfeld, Sec'y of Defense, asked congress to cut funding for the study of combat brain injuries. The Republican run Congress complied.

This member of the Bush bunch said veterans benefits "are hurtful to national security".

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2005/01/27/veterans-benefits/

The son of a friend killed in Vietnam is a long time Special Operations Trooper. He has had 11 combat tours since 911. He has suffered multiple TBIs. He won't hunt with me because he's afraid of shooting me if i fire at an animal. i just want to cry, and sometimes do.

BTW: Actuaries put the real cost of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq at 4-6 trillion dollars. That includes interest on the debt incurred in those wars, the compensation and treatment of veterans and their families, etc.

i missed out on my promise to piss on the grave of former Sec Def McNamara when the sob was cremated. If Rumsfeld croaks in my lifetime i will totter up and piss on his grave.

Old Smoke said:

Prove to me you're not dumb by not voting for Cruz.

Muley said:
Old Smoke said:

Not helpful on the keep it friendly front... :ss:

Breathe!

You guys sound like your politicians running for office. Everyone has an opinion and that's their right whether we like it or not. Freedom of speech last time I checked. That's the right I'm exercising now.
Vote for who you want. In my opinion they are all lairs and can't be trusted. They are in it for themselves.

Ray.......... :scratch:

Kentucky Colonel said:
Muley said:
Old Smoke said:

Not helpful on the keep it friendly front... :ss:

Breathe!
I'm usually not that friendly when someone calls me dumb for not agreeing with their choice. Especially, his choice.

There's usually a line that gets drawn in the sand when discussions of politics and/or religion takes place.  Right or wrong, good or bad everyone has definite opinions.  Ruffled feathers is usually the end result.

Not ruffled at all. Just exchanging tit for tat. This is minor stuff compared to some forums i'm on.

The colonel seems the most upset.

I might be... I like everyone here. I do not choose to participate in the 'no holds barred' forums. 
I find them very unpleasant and destructive. 

I come here to talk about guns, history, culture, hunts, and fun.

Tell me about it. Ive left a lot of forums over the years due to the arguing stuff. I may like to throw a slap or two for some excitement but in the end, just freakin talk about something interesting to spice my boredom LOL.

Kentucky Colonel said:
I might be... I like everyone here. I do not choose to participate in the 'no holds barred' forums. 
I find them very unpleasant and destructive. 

I come here to talk about guns, history, culture, hunts, and fun.
This is the off topic forum. You know what this thread is about. Why do you read it?

I could easily have deleted some posts, but electing a president is important to the country. Everyone should be able to express themselves, so I didn't. When the subject isn't important I do delete posts to keep the peace. This isn't one of those times.

Don't read it, but I think it's done anyway. I know I am. Nothing left to say.

Let's just pray those in the Senate vote against every one Obama nominates Obama does not have the final say I don't trust this mad man 11 more months for him to further screw up this country.

Latest posts

Back