What are your favorite Dies ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are your favorite DIES ?

• Forster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lee

• Lyman

• RCBS

• Redding

• Hornady

• Wilson

• Other

• Total voters
I voted Redding as well... I would like to try Forster some day.

Rifle dies? This is really a hard question for me!

Seating dies-Forster all the way! Once you've tried them every thing else comes in second!

Sizing dies(except for 6BR/6PPC and autos)- Lee collet dies.

That's the way I do just about EVERYTHING...Lee collet die to size and Forster's Ultra? Seater Die to seat!

For 6PPC/6BR I use Redding bushing dies to size and either a Wilson hand die or Forster's Ultra? Seater Die to seat.

I'm voting Forster because of their seating dies!

Redding Deluxe 3 die sets if I'm going to neck size any at all and the regular Redding 2 die sets for everything else!

I have mostly RCBS dies and a couple of Lymans even but I like my Redding dies best. The lymans I like the least, but were the only dies I found for the calber I wanted to load at the time.

:D Al

I started reloading with a Lee reloading kit so bought a couple of Lee dies to get started and they worked. Someone gave me a Lyman die but it broke. Now when I buy dies, always buy RCBS. Can't buy any Redding in the gunshops locally. If I wanted to would have to mail order and can't be bothered. The RCBS do everything I want them to.

Same as RAF RCBS is what I use and is easily accessible in the area. Good CS as well with RCBS products.

Back