What happened to all of the Percussion Caps?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All,
From time to time I build and rebuild black powder rifles and pistols just for fun. My latest project is a 22 cal. percussion pistol. I build the breech and purchase the powder drum and nipple. My problem is the nipple requires a #11 cap, and I cannot find anything less then 1000 pieces. I only need 10 to 20 caps but I will buy 100 if I need to. Anyone know where I can buy some? I live in Potter County Pa. need Coudersport. 16746 zip any info would be appreciated.

Hello All,
From time to time I build and rebuild black powder rifles and pistols just for fun. My latest project is a 22 cal. percussion pistol. I build the breech and purchase the powder drum and nipple. My problem is the nipple requires a #11 cap, and I cannot find anything less then 1000 pieces. I only need 10 to 20 caps but I will buy 100 if I need to. Anyone know where I can buy some? I live in Potter County Pa. need Coudersport. 16746 zip any info would be appreciated.
I see #11 all the time like muzzy said hit up small shops honestly a hardware store might be your best bet I know some famers use em for stuff so I always see em at the hardware store in town now 209s that's another story

Latest posts

Back