What is the best option for selling ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt use craigslist either. Too much scamming and people getting ads removed for stoopid reasons, or none at all. Face book marketplace wont let you sell any guns. 24hrcampfire classified will get a lot of eyes on your items. Stuff seems to sell fast on there but its not the most user friendly site.

Ok i know here probably for my muzzleloaders and maybe even the couple thousand bullets ( lead to saboted ) . but I also have many quality knives left from my collection as well as tons of hunting stuff like game callers , ghillie suits ,leafy suits couple of crossbows ,compound bows , scopes etc. ( man are we a consumer society 😁 not sure how I ended up with so much STUFF 😔
and the list goes on . Since I cant take it with me ( although I may have 1 muzzleloader in my coffin 😁) what is the best option . I am thinking Ebay even though I dont much like them . Plus shipping is getting high . I live so rural that a local auction wouldnt be worth it
But it is time to sale what once was my life's savings so to speak . Time marches on and I ended up out of step . May have to practically give everything away probably
What say ye ??
From what I've seen and purchased on eBay it would require alot of disassembly but you would make A lot of money. EBay is rife with brand new guns being turned into parts and selling for outrageous prices i think maybe the ghillies and such would be a good fit but I'm sure like most sites they're antigun. Whats the deal with GB or GOA don't know much about how they operate?

I wouldnt use craigslist either. Too much scamming and people getting ads removed for stoopid reasons, or none at all. Face book marketplace wont let you sell any guns. 24hrcampfire classified will get a lot of eyes on your items. Stuff seems to sell fast on there but its not the most user friendly site.
Yeah CraigsList is infested & overrun with POS scammers. And you're right about FB Market place too - terrible I say!
Fortunately I've had no troubles with either of my GB purchases

I had a issue with FedEx last year.I ordered 10 boxes of 5.56.The got "stuck" 30 minutes away for weeks, but they said I couldn't come get them.When they did arrive I was leaving and met the driver at the end of the driveway. He handed them to me and I thought it felt light.There was a precise cut at the top on one side and two boxes were missing. I didn't notice till I got home.I believe the driver did it because I know he likes guns and always seemed a bit "shifty" to me

Last edited:
I had a issue with FedEx last year.I ordered 10 boxes of 5.56.The got "stu
Damn if I wouldn't exhaust every option to hold someone responsible for that theft in transit. But the simple fact is that theres not much one can do except for file a claim & hope for the best, which is to get re embursed for the missing boxes of ammo, but that never makes the SOB that cut your box open & stole some of its contents accountable, terminated & prosecuted for it. And THATS what really needs to happen every time something like that happens. I'm not even going to get into how the gorillas at all the shipping companies from USPS to FED EX & UPS throw our packages around like trash bags with absolutely ZERO regard for its contents. I've worked in all three of some of their shipping facilities doing construction & seen with my own eyes how trucks are loaded & unloaded & how our packages are handled. We sat there mouths agape in shock & awe that that is allowed to be done like that.

Latest posts

Back