What sidelocks do you have?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve still got these:

2 GRRW Hawkens 54 cal
2 Custom Hawkens 54 cal
1 Custom English percussion halfstock 54 cal
1 Custom English Flintlock halfstock 54 cal
1 Halfstock scratch gun I’m working on

I’m curious how you guys think someone knowing what muzzleloaders you have is going to cause a problem?
I could probably look back at your previous posts and figure it out if I was of a mind to, but so what?
It's no secret the ATF is not gun owner positive, not to mention the current way of attacking the 2nd Amendment. If anybody can come on here and see what guns you own then the feds can too. Who's to say muzzleloaders won't be targeted next?
Look at it this way, if you own several muzzleloaders what are the odds you own several CF weapons! "that's all I'm gonna say about that"

Last edited:
AI’s like Chatgpt and Bing can easily know what guns you have. The ATF, FBI, local PD, and other acronym organizations all already can also easily find out what (legal) CF guns we have purchased. If it comes to “them” wanting to find out what MLs we have, then things will have already deteriorated to the point that no one is free or safe. Redflag rules and more gun control laws are the danger. For now tho, MLs are not on anyones radar. Traditional MLs are about as threatening to those in power as sticks, stones, bows and arrows.
I currently own only 1 sidelock, a .45 LRH Renegade. Im hoping to put together a .50 LRH Hawken in the next year or so.

CVA .32 Squirrel
T/C Renegade .54
Cabelas .50 hunter
Lyman GP .50
Lyman Deerhunter .50 Flint
Traditions PA . 50 Flint
T/c WM Carbine .45
Pedersoli Scout Carbine .36

Euroarms P53 Enfield rifle musket .577 calibre
T/C:
Factory laminated stock Hawken percussion .50 cal.
Two flintlock Pennsylvania Hunters. 50 cal.
Two flintlock Renegades .50 cal.
Renegade .54 cal. percussion.

Its cool to see a new men
Tc hawken flint 50
Tc hawken flint 54
Tc renegade flint 50
Sharon trade rifle flint 50
Pedersoli Pennsylvania flint 45
Pedersoli Kentucky percussion 45
Pedersoli frontier flint 50
Cva Kentucky flint 45
Its really cool to see a new member join & resurrect a 14yr old thread. Well done & welcome to the group!

The world has changed a lot in the last 14 years. Somehow I don't think it's wise to post an inventory of anything on a public forum.
I know it's all in fun but it could pose a problem for someone.
I 100% agree. You'll never ever see me listing all my " treasures " on the internet. The govt is NOT my or your friend!

Going to take all the funds from the sale and buy a boat for pond fishing and frogging. I think the kids will have a lot of fun with a nice little boat.
I haven't been frogging for years! I'm going to get the old gig out this year and sharpened up! Frog legs and Snapping Turtle will be on my 4th of July menu!😁

Latest posts

Back