What sidelocks do you have?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted mine on this topic, does not bother me for people to see what i have n what they think i may have. Truth is someone is here 24/7, so those who want to come inside would get a very loud welcome. I guess you could say its music to my ears. I am protected by the Laws of my State not to worry about being hauled into the jail house

I posted mine on this topic, does not bother me for people to see what i have n what they think i may have. Truth is someone is here 24/7, so those who want to come inside would get a very loud welcome. I guess you could say its music to my ears. I am protected by the Laws of my State not to worry about being hauled into the jail house
It's not the states you have to worry about, it's the cities now.

The world has changed a lot in the last 14 years. Somehow I don't think it's wise to post an inventory of anything on a public forum.
I know it's all in fun but it could pose a problem for someone.
I agree. It’s better to be safe than sorry. You never know who’s watching. Could be government, hackers, scammer, burglars etc. once on the web it remains. It’s better to be careful.

TC hawken 50 1:48
Tc hawken 54 1:48
TC hawken 54 green mountain 1:28
TC WMC 1:20
Traditions Kentucky flint 50 1:66
Parker Hale 1853 3 band musket 58.
1862 Pieta 44
How do you determine the twist rate on T/C Hawkens?

Thompson Center Hawkin with a 45 and 50 barrel.
Thompson Center New Englander with a 50, 54, and Green Mountain 12 gauge barrel
Pedersoli Kentucky Flintlock I’m 45.
An restored Davison Percussion single barrel 10 gauge.

Attachments

• IMG_2283.jpeg
    IMG_2283.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2173.jpeg
    IMG_2173.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1205.jpeg
    IMG_1205.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back