• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD White G Series Bison .540 Muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c-ne-rlk

Reaction score
I have a White Bison Series G muzzleloader in .540 that has been a safe queen for about 20 years. I bought it at a RMEF Banquet in the mid 90's when I lived next door to New Mexico and I would get over the counter muzzle loader deer tags and draw elk tags (the good old days)

This was the 1995 RMEF Banquet Edition Muzzleloader.

It has a Lyman peep sight on the back of it, original ramrod.

I do not have the original rear sight nor the original box.

I do not think it has been shot much more than 30-40 times. I am the original owner.

Well maintained, no corrosion. A few blemishes in the blueing as shown in the photos from a tussle with an elk rack on my packframe.

$500.00 includes UPS/FedEx shipping with the following conditions: Lower 48 only, with exclusions, no shipping to California or other states that require a FFL for a muzzleloader.

The barreled action will probably be removed from the stock for shipping purposes.

Funds must clear my bank (or PayPal no fees) before shipping.

I travel some for business so I am not always able to respond right away to questions but will do so at the first available chance I get.

Attachments

• mzl8.jpg
    mzl8.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Mzl1.jpg
    Mzl1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 44
  • mzl2.jpg
    mzl2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 40
  • mzl4.jpg
    mzl4.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 40
  • mzl6.jpg
    mzl6.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 44
  • mzk3.jpg
    mzk3.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 44
  • mzl10.jpg
    mzl10.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 44
  • Mzl11.jpg
    Mzl11.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 38
  • mzl13.jpg
    mzl13.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 37
  • mzl14.jpg
    mzl14.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 37
While this was an old ad, I started a new ad today with a reduced price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back