Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, saw that one. There is also a Roger Raglin model 97 in .504. They both appear to be nice rifles.

It was an unfired Super Safari in .504 with Warne QR rings and bases and a red dot scope for $699. Pretty decent deal. I was too late but do I really need another one? :mrgreen:

When I called it was still available but I had some questions and the guy said I should call back when the manager was in. Had some things to do and when I called back it was gone, I was kind of relieved in a way. Did you buy it Chet? It looks like a great gun.

flounder said:
When I called it was still available but I had some questions and the guy said I should call back when the manager was in. Had some things to do and when I called back it was gone, I was kind of relieved in a way. Did you buy it Chet? It looks like a great gun.
No. Not me. I didn’t even see it .

Wowser, nice gun but....... I'm glad I have a couple cuz I'm not sure I could afford another.

dbowling said:
its killing me not to bid on that .451 Super 91, 26 minutes left.

[/well I bid and dropped at at 680.00b]

$805 . You should have went that extra $5 :)
What’s funny is the one bidder had the same gun last week on the auction and the opening bid was 595 . It didn’t sell. He said he was going to give it to his son. This week he bids up to almost $800 for the same make model and cal gun he was selling selling last week that didn’t sell at 595
Dbowling you should have made one last bid :)

when I started I said I wasn't going to go over 650.00 then I went to 700.00 and ended up at 800.00, I just got stupid even though they are a killer rifle their not worth that kind of money.. glad he outbid me by 5.00.. I could of kept going but would of just made me dumber:) I remember now that you mentioned that he had same gun for sale.

1874sharpsshooter said:
dbowling said:

What’s funny is the one bidder had the same gun last week on the auction and the opening bid was 595 . It didn’t sell. He said he was going to give it to his son. This week he bids up to almost $800 for the same make model and cal gun he was selling selling last week that didn’t sell at 595

dbowling said:
when I started I said I wasn't going to go over 650.00 then I went to 700.00 and ended up at 800.00, I just got stupid even though they are a killer rifle their not worth that kind of money.. glad he outbid me by 5.00.. I could of kept going but would of just made me dumber:) I remember now that you mentioned that he had same gun for sale.

1874sharpsshooter said:
dbowling said:

I watched that one , everyone had much deeper pockets than me so I didn’t even try . As a consolation, I was the only bidder on the Raglin Whitetail :). So I got it for opening bid , which was high enough but I not to awful out of line if it’s the condition he says .

Latest posts

Back