Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I use Slick 50 grease on my plugs it will come out in a ring around the exterior plug after fully installed like that. I just wipe it off to reuse next time. Maybe he used some kind of bore butter or homemade bullet lube for breech plug grease that dried up. I've heard of some folks doing that....

It may be an antiseze of some sort?

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

I keep looking to get nice white, just can't spend the time searching all the time. Congrats to the buyer.

there is or was a Whitetail .504 on GB a day or two ago for 375.00 buy it now..looked to be in really good shape.

Browndogz said:
I keep looking to get nice white, just can't spend the time searching all the time. Congrats to the buyer.

Least expensive one is BIN for $450. I have an abused Bison that shoots ok. But would like to get something nicer for my son. It will happen and he can shoot a Knight until we get something we want.

sbuff said:
I was wondering the same thing about the red thing. I'm not sure what hurts more,kicking myself for not getting or my wife kicking me if I did get it !!
Steve
Never let on how many you have ……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishhawk2700 said:
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/763866425
Nice gun, still wish I had gotten one when they were available. Is it just me but if I was gonna sell a gun I would show the breech/nipple area on a muzzle loader, that's one area that shows exterior condition an most likely bore condition as well. The gun maybe pristine, but sure leaves room for doubt when critical areas are not shown. IMHO

"The funky crowned mini-mag", it does have a good ring to it. Start making them Ed, you'll be rich.

flounder said:
"The funky crowned mini-mag", it does have a good ring to it. Start making them Ed, you'll be rich.

:D :yeah: :partyman:

That's marketing genius, Art!! Go for it, Ed!!

Hey Ed, I think you otter stick to putting together just 1000 of them or so on the first run, just in case it takes a while for the word to get out.
Oh, what do you think you're going to have to get for one?
PS. Do the chief and I get free ones for coming up with that super name? 8) 8) 8)

Latest posts

Back