Wish me luck !

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
off to the great north of canada after Bears. see yah all in about 10 days.

loyde lake lodge in sask.

:D BEST OF LUCK CHRIS!!!

Be sure to bring back full report!

Boy, you're a long way up north. When you get back tell us how you got there and what you think of the country. Of course, you might want to tell us about the hunting too.

Chris said:
off to the great north of canada after Bears. see yah all in about 10 days.

loyde lake lodge in sask.

Good luck Chris! Be SURE to take a head net and a ThermaCELL!

Good Luck Chris, look forward to report, and hopefully some pics.

Chuck, the head net you were referring to is for the mosquitos, right? :D
I'm up north at my cabin right now and there are some around but not too bad considering how wet it's been this spring. Chris of course is a lot farther north and they get bigger up there :shock: Up there they come out of the trees, take a chunk and fly back up in the tree to chew on it :( Weather here is not too cool so not sure if thermal undies are necessary, although it makes it harder for the bugs to bite through :lol: .

Well. i mad it thremacell did its job too, flew from michigan to minn, to ed, to ft mcmurray, then little by brush plane!

shot a nice 300 pounder at 15 yds, ran 30yds and that was that, fishing was out of this world i mean the best i have ever seen anywere landed some pig pike, including a nice 40incher 20+pounds on camera for the tv show all to air in 2006 on mens channel bear kill was on film too as soon i get film developed i will scan some stuff or get a link to bear kill up and running! had a big forest fire going about 50 miles from us got some film of that too from brush pilot

Latest posts

Back