• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 1930's Rem Model 141 GameMaster .35 pump

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My annual $ allotment has been severely impacted by recent Blackhorn 209 and Primer procurement activities.
When the warden interrogates me I just tell her I'm squirreling away the funds for our anniversary.
I sure hope I can garner her interest in shooting before July 20, or I'll be looking for a new roommate...again.
Any time I've had one of the women I've been with, attempt to interrogate me or dictate what money I make that I spend on guns, Harley parts, guitars or fishing eqip. My response is to just get a new roommate. They've already been warned that that kinda BS is not tolerated n my house.

Any time I've had one of the women I've been with, attempt to interrogate me or dictate what money I make that I spend on guns, Harley parts, guitars or fishing eqip. My response is to just get a new roommate. They've already been warned that that kinda BS is not tolerated n my house.
Now if you can just find a mute 3 footer with a flat head for your beer, no teeth, a new pickup truck, a strong desire to clean fish and butcher deer, with a father that owns a liquor store, ...

Now if you can just find a mute 3 footer with a flat head for your beer, no teeth, a new pickup truck, a strong desire to clean fish and butcher deer, with a father that owns a liquor store, ...
LMAO Believe me, I'm still lookin, boobs on her back is a nice upgrade too

My wife has no issues with me buying new guns, and I have no problem with her buying more shoes, clothes, etc..
These issues were decided over 40 years ago BEFORE we got married. Life is too short not to have some of the things you want, and the way inflation is eating into the dollar, It might make more sense to convert those dollars into tangible items, like guns.
When sleepy Joe got elected I converted over 1/2 of my cash to gold. Just saying, gold, guns, are physical items that will always have value. What I have left at the end of my time will go to my grandsons, I hope they enjoy It.

Attachments

• 200797B1-EA4A-4B1D-8BF9-862240D623B3.jpeg
    200797B1-EA4A-4B1D-8BF9-862240D623B3.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 13
My wife has no issues with me buying new guns, and I have no problem with her buying more shoes, clothes, etc..
These issues were decided over 40 years ago BEFORE we got married. Life is too short not to have some of the things you want, and the way inflation is eating into the dollar, It might make more sense to convert those dollars into tangible items, like guns.
When sleepy Joe got elected I converted over 1/2 of my cash to gold. Just saying, gold, guns, are physical items that will always have value. What I have left at the end of my time will go to my grandsons, I hope they enjoy It.
Amen brother! Couldn't have said it better!! The shoe card is always a nice touch when internal domestic debating takes front and center!! When they get on the estrogen (too much or lack thereof) induced stump speaking, just maintain a steady reply of DSW, DSW, DSW....

My other half was raised by a deer hunter, so she understands. I have a separate checking account just for "needed" supplies. I got tired of contributing and not having fund's, still have a joint account also. She made more than me when we were working so couldn't go too far when the kids were still home. Works for us!

My other half was raised by a deer hunter, so she understands. I have a separate checking account just for "needed" supplies. I got tired of contributing and not having fund's, still have a joint account also. She made more than me when we were working so couldn't go too far when the kids were still home. Works for us!
Sounds like a nice gig you've got going there 2t. Since I've retired, the gatekeeper is the primary breadwinner so she monitors everything. Little does she know I like to dress up in skimpy lingerie and visit the area ice shanties. Makin a killing...

Sounds like a nice gig you've got going there 2t. Since I've retired, the gatekeeper is the primary breadwinner so she monitors everything. Little does she know I like to dress up in skimpy lingerie and visit the area ice shanties. Makin a killing...
I nearly choked on my lunch...

Last edited:
So that was you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back