209 adapters?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlink

Supporter
Supporting member
Reaction score
With the limited access to primers these days has anyone used a Large rifle to 209 primer adapter/module? I had contacted Mark at woodsmans back in the fall and he had mentioned possibly offering them on his website in the future but at the time everything was backordered. PR bullets shows their vari flame adapters in their store. TIA

Yes, I’ve use Mark’s 209 brass adapters with LRMPs. They work for me but I currently prefer the simplicity of 209s. Nice to have the option though.

I assume you are using them with his plug? It would be nice to have the option to switch between the two. I went with the 209 out of simplicity as well. I assume the adapters would work with Arrowheads 209 plug.

Yes, I’m using his plug. They would likely work) but I can’t be certain as I’ve never seen the ASG plug. The only issue could be the stem on the adapter. You could ask Mark.
DEDEFFED-D8DC-4E87-A26D-D1E2D814F519.jpeg

That’s for his LRMP right? I know he makes modules for the encore plugs as well. But didn’t know he made modules that fit his 209 plug. I’ll have to look then.

Latest posts

Back