45 Cal CVA Kodiak Pro Magnum Ramrod

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 45 cal CVA Kodiak Pro Magnum. I love this rifle , it's a tack driver . I have killed many deer with it. But today the collapsible ramrod broke right at the built on jag. I have searched all over the internet and can't seam to find a replacement for this collapsible ramrod.

That sux. Keep an eye on the ebay then. Stuff comes up
I ordered the ramrod for a 45 cal Kodiak Magnum from Deer Creek . It will be about an inch short . But if I screw my 4" T Handle to the other end of it I will beable to use it to clean my barrel and to seat my bullet. It will just suck in the field having to attach the T Handle before loading a follow up shot if needed. I will probably just attach it to my ramrod once I get into my groundblind or my treestand and have it ready to go.
I contacted CVA/BPI customer support and they told me: Sorry we nolonger cary parts for that discontinued module. That didn't bode well with me for a company that will not stand behind their product. 🤬

Here is a picture of the broken off jag.20231026_112952.jpg
I ordered the ramrod for a 45 cal Kodiak Magnum from Deer Creek . It will be about an inch short . But if I screw my 4" T Handle to the other end of it I will beable to use it to clean my barrel and to seat my bullet. It will just suck in the field having to attach the T Handle before loading a follow up shot if needed. I will probably just attach it to my ramrod once I get into my groundblind or my treestand and have it ready to go.
I contacted CVA/BPI customer support and they told me: Sorry we nolonger cary parts for that discontinued module. That didn't bode well with me for a company that will not stand behind their product. 🤬

Latest posts

Back