• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 45 caliber projectiles.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought his other 45 conicals and looked really hard at buying the 38/180gr for the MR-X. Really wanted some of those maxi balls but I have 2 bags i haven't shot yet.

yep if he will make me a deal I will take what he has left in all the 45 cal stuff

sorry guys been a crazy day at my house. Laudy1962 I sent you a PM. I will be back to you before midnight.

everything you see is everything that is left. I have removed the photos of everything sold. right now Laudy1962 is first up for all of it in 45 caliber. laudy1962 I have one other in front of you on the bag of maxi-hunters only. Everything else is in play for you.

edit......Laudy1962 check your PM's. You have a price to consider.

Last edited:
Pm’s responded to, 45 cal maxi-balls and maxi-hunters sold pending funds and removed from ad.

what you see pictured is what is left right now.

all PM's responded to.
currently working a deal for the Hornady Sabots.
the 45 cal maxi balls pictured are still available.

all 45 cal maxis sold now. only thing left is the Hornady saboted 180 and 158 grain stuff.

Everything shipped today. All that is left is the 14 boxes of saboted loads.

perfect for a youth rifle , Seneca, or other smaller framed muzzleloader.

no it's not a 40 caliber bullet. it is either a 38 caliber bullet or a 357 caliber bullet.

i will have to open one to take a picture of the color but if I remember correctly the sabots are blue. ill check later when i get home.

Latest posts

Back