• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 45 gated conversion cylinder

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Got this in a trade and have no desire to ever use it. 45 colt, 5 round Kirst gated cylinder for pietta 58 remington. I can provide more pics if you need it. $300 shipped1000011263.jpg1000011268.jpg1000011265.jpg

Would you happen to have an Uberti? I was told these cylinders would interchange. My 58 is Uberti. Thought maybe if you have an Uberti you could verify this for me.
Thanks,
Vic

Would you happen to have an Uberti? I was told these cylinders would interchange. My 58 is Uberti. Thought maybe if you have an Uberti you could verify this for me.
Thanks,
Vic
Yes. I gave my son an uberti stainless 58 for his day last year and it fit in that one too.

Ok, appreciate that. I have an opportunity to get an Uberti. Still waiting to hear from them on a trade.
I think I got a Taylor's for a Pietta from you back in June.
Anyway I'll have to wait and see what happens.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back