• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE WTT/S BRAND NEW in box Taylors & Co Remington Conversion Cylinder

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sound Tribe

Reaction score
I have a brand new in box Pietta 45 colt conversion cylinder never opened, never used, never even placed in a gun, straight from Taylor's & Co. This is a recent 2024 purchase that would be exactly as if you ordered one today from Taylor's. It's blued and not fluted.

I ended up selling the original Pietta Remington revolver I bought it for and instead will need a conversion cylinder for a Uberti Remington Revolving Carbine

It's new in the box so I haven't opened it to take pictures, but I can if someone really needs to see it before purchasing

This is the item I am talking about for clarification:
https://www.taylorsfirearms.com/pie...volver-conversion-cylinder-45lc-cnv-1138.html

I am looking to trade it for the same Taylors & Co (or Howell) cylinder but for Uberti guns

I'd prefer it to be new in box and a new version like mine is, but if it's used we can still make a deal. Will pay a few bucks extra if yours is fluted.

Or I will sell it outright, for $245, in order to buy a Uberti version.
That's about the same price retail but I will pay shipping, so if you were in the market for one, this will save you $ on taxes and shipping fees.

I am more active on the traditional muzzleloaders forum (muzzleloadingforum.com) with the same username where you can see my positive feedback from previous transactions there and I can also direct you to other forums I have feedback on as well.

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back