• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO 45 or 50 cal. Bobcat side hammer barrel 15/16 button breech

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said hooked breech easy to find, it would open you up for a lot of other barrels. Like $20 on ebay. Them traditions barrels generally have the same underlug position, most all of them came from Spain anyway...

Well tell me something slingingslugs you think a man can find a hooked tang to fit stock an find barrel

Bobcat, plainsman, frontier, same tangs....same 15/16 barrels...same underlugs 5 11/16 's from end of barrel. Ebay full of them. There's fair unused, decent used...take your pick. You want me to post you some links?

Don't know what condition you are looking for or whether you care but I have a barrel that WOULD fit. PLAINSMAN by CVA made in Spain. Button tang, 15/16", 50 cal, underlug is 5 11/16" from end of barrel. Rough outside and inside, scuffed, and a little pitted. Shoots good though. $50 plus shipping 🐢

Back