• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 45cal remage barrels

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lwh723

MM Sponsor
MM Sponsor
Reaction score
Over last year, I had three barrels that ended up with issues of one sort or another and had to have the 1.75" thread tennon cut off and redone. Don't feel like listing on the website, so offering them up here at a steep discount to get them moved.

Length 24.25"
Brux 45cal 20twist
Contour: 3.25x1.06, ST [email protected], .9 cylinder to muzzle
Recessed crown

Included:
Plug: Arrowhead Gen2 5/8-18
QTY 20 Primer Modules 308BF
Barrel Nut

$625 shipped.

Please contact me via e-mail. [email protected]

Got my barrel mounted, sighted and shooting. I took it and 20 modules, 20 200XTPs in light blue sabots, and imr4198 loads of 56gr. Sighted at 100yds, 12 shots to zero and confirm that its good. Then 8 shots at 200. One flier that was 100% my fault. 7 that i could cover with my palm. 2 touching. I’m super happy with this barrel. Likely 300 will be my max as i shoot it more with hotter loads and heavier bullets.
I think this was a super deal. Thank you again Luke.C64F2CBB-F751-4EA1-9EF0-BD4EAE1CDC13.jpeg
Also thanks to Billyboy*, Mnt monkey and ninering62.

Last edited:
Great Job!👍Yes, Only a Few Simple Tools️🛠️Required & you have an Inexpensive, Super Accurate Smokeless Muzzleloader🎯!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back