• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD . 50 GM LRH barrel

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Barrel is in excellent condition. Bright shiny bore. I'll try and post pics here but if I can't send me a PM and I'll get them to you. Oh its 15/16" with 1:28 twist
Asking $350 + shipping TYD.

Last edited:
So you are saying this a a Long Range Hunting barrel LRH? The only Green Mountain barrel I have in found called LRH are 1-66 twist for round ball.
Did they make others? How long is the barrel? I have two of the GM 1-66, 36" barrels on my TC Hawken rifles.
Mike

You got your gm products mixed up, go to track of the wolfs web site and there are examples with descriptions listed.

So you are saying this a a Long Range Hunting barrel LRH? The only Green Mountain barrel I have in found called LRH are 1-66 twist for round ball.
Did they make others? How long is the barrel? I have two of the GM 1-66, 36" barrels on my TC Hawken rifles.
Mike
Sorry buddy but the .50 cal LRH barrels are 1:28 and the .45 cals are 1:30. The 1:66 are patch ball shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back