.52 Whitetail Success

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A39152CA-B631-4123-9DC6-94E8D5173C7F.png Hi Folks,

it’s taken me a while to figure out how to post a pic since the Photobucket freeze but I think I have it.

This deer was taken with the Knight DE .52. I have an old stock on it that I picked up somewhere over the years and glass bed it. I really like the Lehigh made controlled fracture Bullets. ( I used the 275s ) I’ve taken 6-8 deer with them now and they just work. No tracking needed.

This guy was sneaking back to bed in a Kansas Creek Bottom a few weeks back. Not a trophy but the time and situation were right. I was then and continue to be
pleased.

Nice buck sir, and I am happy to read your testimony of the Lehigh (AKA Bloodline) CF bullet's performance.

All hail controlled fracturing bullets!

Boy, that's a symmetrical head. Love it. Nice job.

View attachment 6875 Hi Folks,

it’s taken me a while to figure out how to post a pic since the Photobucket freeze but I think I have it.

This deer was taken with the Knight DE .52. I have an old stock on it that I picked up somewhere over the years and glass bed it. I really like the Lehigh made controlled fracture Bullets. ( I used the 275s ) I’ve taken 6-8 deer with them now and they just work. No tracking needed.

This guy was sneaking back to bed in a Kansas Creek Bottom a few weeks back. Not a trophy but the time and situation were right. I was then and continue to be
pleased.
Nice buck! Never taken a whitetail. Love to some day. Mulies here in Utah.

Nice buck sir, and I am happy to read your testimony of the Lehigh (AKA Bloodline) CF bullet's performance.

All hail controlled fracturing bullets!

I keep forgetting they are branded as Bloodline. Whatever you call them, I'm so impressed. I've shot many deer with a wide range of bullets ( mostly copper jacketed lead core ) but these things are in a different category. Accurate and then when they hit, it's over. Wonderful engineering.

Note that I have no skin in the game for these bullets... I'm just an impressed end user.

Trophy where I come from , congratulations and I am a huge 52 fan

Latest posts

Back