• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN 54 t/c renegade barrel only..

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exarcher

NRA and NAA Life member
Supporting member
Reaction score
Price drop ($150 shipped) For sale, T/C renegade 54 cal barrel. good shooter, ... this one was galled up a bit where someone tried to take off the breech plug, (i filed it and cold blued touched it up so it looks much better now.) bore is good,, couple of freckles about 6 inches from muzzle,, can't feel em with tight patch..... I would be keeping it had i not had to open up the stock for a rice barrel i got for it. (i can see stuff on the photo i cant see holding it!) $150shipped54cal7.JPG54cal3.JPG54cal4.JPG54cal5.JPG54cal6.JPG54cal1.JPG54cal2.JPG

Attachments

• 54barrel1.JPG
    54barrel1.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 54cal barrel.JPG
    54cal barrel.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
For sale, T/C renegade 54 cal barrel. good shooter, ... this one was galled up a bit where someone tried to take off the breech plug, (i filed it and cold blued touched it up so it looks much better now.) bore is good,, couple of freckles about 6 inches from muzzle,, can't feel em with tight patch..... I would be keeping it had i not had to open up the stock for a rice barrel i got for it. (i can see stuff on the photo i cant see holding it!) $200 shippedView attachment 36306View attachment 36307View attachment 36308View attachment 36309View attachment 36310View attachment 36311View attachment 36312
Twist rate?/Thanks Ed

All TC Renegades were 36” long and 2” across the flat’s regardless of caliber. Tc Hawken in 65 are 2” as well
your way off base... i've never seen a ml with a 2 inch wide barrel thats the size of a cue ball!! (the hawken didn't come out by t/c until 1970 by the way)

Last edited:
All TC Renegades were 36” long and 2” across the flat’s regardless of caliber. Tc Hawken in 65 are 2” as well
In case your ( 4 wheeler )gets stuck think wagon wheel in Indian territory or fighting off said Indians and you ran short on balls!/Ed

Back