• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE T/C Scout 50 (SOLD) And Pedersoli Bounty 50 (Available)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As I have stated before on here, I am computer illiterate. Not even sure how to PM on here. I will monitor this post closely. I will try to answer all questions. Until I figure out how to PM, be sure to post on here so I get your message.
Gonna try to sell these by pickup only, as I got really burned in shipping a muzzleloader. I realize my options are limited by this. I am willing to drive up to 2 hours to meet up. I live in WV, not far from SW PA, SE OH, Western MD and some parts of Northern parts of VA.
If someone is interested I will send them as many pics as they want. For the listing I will attach just one pic of each gun.
I am a fanatic about maintaining my muzzleloaders.

I don't "need" to sell these, but I have just too many muzzleloaders. I've recently sold 2 T/C Scout rifles, one in 50 and one in 54. May sell more but IDK yet.

First, I have for sale a T/C Scout Pistol in 50 Cal with 4X32 Simmons Scope and ramrod. No iron sights. It is in very good condition. There are some minor scratches on top of the barrel that was there when I bought it. Bore is what I would call excellent. If interested I will send pic of it torn down so you can see the breechplug is not stuck. Right now the breechplug is just finger tight as I store all my guns this way. I bought this used many years ago, and it came without the iron sights. Not really sure what this gun is worth.
$550 or may take an offer.

Second, is a Pedersoli Bounty Percussion in 50 cal. This I bought this new and I only spent one range day with it. It is in basically new condition. It comes with the original box and owners manual. If you want, I can include a partial box of round balls and some patches at no charge, that I found it shot best with. I paid $769 new and am asking $550 or may take offer.

Attachments

• Scout 50 With Ramrod.jpg
    Scout 50 With Ramrod.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Pedersoli 50.jpg
    Pedersoli 50.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Back