75 15 10

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve made my own. Made the charcoal from Black Willow. I need to make a press for it so I can have some durability out of the grains. I do have a short video of mine burning next to some 777. It’s pretty dirty compared to 777 but I’ve not compared it to Swiss or Goex. It’s only been shot from my sons old musket reproduction with round balls.

why is it silly, someone posts a recipe for it then someone gets hurt doing it then they might be made liable plus forum could be for allowing it..

There is no difference in posting a recipe/method for improvised munitions and black powder which is listed under federal law as an explosive.

Even aside from a liability issue some IT services are cracking down. Even shutting down websites and forums they "feel" can be used for illegal things. Google pulled a stunt like this recently. Nothing can be done if your hosting server just up and decides to end your website. Unless you want to buy all the hardware to support your own.

Back