A little background

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LALeonard

Reaction score
I've been a avid shooter and hunter since I was 8 years old squirrel hunting with my grandaddy's .22 single shot. My wife and I I have hunted all over the south; but now it's only me still hunting.
I am now retired to coastal alabama and look forward to some great hunting here as well as fishing.

I've been a avid shooter and hunter since I was 8 years old squirrel hunting with my grandaddy's .22 single shot. My wife and I I have hunted all over the south; but now it's only me still hunting.
I am now retired to coastal alabama and look forward to some great hunting here as well as fishing.
Thanks for sharing a little background, I started shooting a .410 single shot at 7 then hunting at 8 with my grandpa. I hunted & fished with him right up until cancer hit him hard at 73 & he died a yr later.
welcome to the forum.

Welcome from SE Missouri, I started out with my grandmother's .410! Had to get on quick!!
Who knew the training that learning to hit everything from dove, quail, pigeon, skeewhirrells with that .410 breach load. I didn't realize until I was in my early 30's that I kept getting complimented on my natural reflex shooting ability. I always say I learned how to do everything with a .410 singleshot as a kid, this is much easier with a 12ga pump or auto. You get it.

Back