Accurate Arms XMP5744 Powder near Colorado Springs or Denver

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finaddict

Reaction score
Does anyone near the Colorado Springs/Denver area know where I can purchase the Accurate Arms or Vihtavouri powders local? I would rather not have to pay the hazmat fees by ording on-line.

Re: Accurate Arms XMP5744 Powder near Colorado Springs or De

Finaddict said:
Does anyone near the Colorado Springs/Denver area know where I can purchase the Accurate Arms or Vihtavouri powders local? I would rather not have to pay the hazmat fees by ording on-line.
Check with your local gunshop, and ask them to order it in if they do not stock it. Locally here, my powder guy can order partial cases, actually he has a source where he can order as little as one bottle of powder! :wink: He still orders a full case, but it is made up of what ever he needs. If your guy can not do it,make another call,I see no reason why this can not be done any where in the country!

Smokeless Powder

Check the Firing Line in Aurora last time I was there they had a big selection. Check Gander Mountain or Sportsmans Warehouse. Also Brighton Bait and Bullet.

Thanks everyone. I'll check into some of these options. I called 2 gun shops and neither one carries any of the powders needed. I'll try some of the other options suggested.

Latest posts

Back