Almost ready!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Got the camper cleaned, packed ( except for food ) tires filled up and ready to go thursday! We have a nice new camping area picked out that knocks off 2 miles from the trip in the mornings on atv's.

This year my newphew has a truck and so we hooked up the 18 foot flat bed to his, with an atv in the bed and 2 on the trailer, along with a 55 gallon drum of water, fuel cans, etc. I just hope this truck ( 92 f150 with a 5.0 ) can pull the load. This sucker is gutless to be honest lol.

My brother just put a new water pump, hoses, thermostat and timing chain in, so it SHOULD be ready to go.

Really looking forward to hunting. It looks like the mornings will hover above freezing, so that will suck on the atv ride, but hey, that nice long walk warms you up. :lol!:

How many years have you been doing this and you still cry about the weather. Come on man, most would give a left nut to have the places you hunt.  :(   :dodo:

We use the atv's to ride the back 4x4 roads, closer to our hunting area. We cant take a paved highway to our hunting area like you :twisted: :bball:

You call the 10 miles of pothole 4wd road to MB paved?

You're not 75 either son.

lol you said you never were going to MB. And we drove the same roads up there. WITH A CAMPER!  No excuses Mr Highwayman :lol!:

I say that every time I drive it, but that's where i'm going tomorrow and probably for the rest of the hunt. It's where the game is, so I have no choice.

Have fun road hunting kid. If you live long enough. Remember this conversation when you're 75 and i'm willing to bet you won't be hunting anymore.

come on down and hunt with us ol man. We will show you how to hunt :)

lol yes we are.

Damn rain up there is bad today and tomorrow it looks like. Going to take both trucks tomorrow and set up. Just have to beat the rain.

Back