Annual Savage Shoot, Anybody?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tar-12

Reaction score
Maybe a annual competitive shoot for the Savage Shooters?Entry fee prize money, split amongst the top shooters.A stock group and a souped up group?Or a charity shoot for a cause to be determined? There must be enough of us to get something going! Give me your thoughts,I for one would be willing to donate to the effort, monetary and otherwise.

I wish that I could have made last years, but a family emergency came up. Rifleman knows all the ins & outs......

Blue-Dot-37.5

Finding a good range who's insurance won't say that we can not do this is probably the hardest part of setting something like this up. I know that the idea has been thrown around since the shoot rifleman had last year, but none of us have a range that is good for over 2-3 people. I would say that if you can find a good range several of us would show up just to shoot and met people from the boards.

I have no problem with it, but I spent my favors getting the last one pushed past the range owners insurance man. If you want to do it great, but you gotta find a place to have it.

You might wish to consider a name change from the "Annual Savage Shoot Anybody." Might help. :shock:

RandyWakeman said:
You might wish to consider a name change from the "Annual Savage Shoot Anybody." Might help. :shock:
Randy, Do you have any particular names you would like to insert in place of "anybody" ?:shock:

p1147947dt.jpg

Barney is a range favorite around here.

Latest posts

Back